Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ready to bake Brownies


I'm not a huge chocolate fan, I tend to waver more to salty snacks, but every now and then....
I've found the pillsbury 9x13 brownies PERFECTALLY divive into two, so i'll do one egg, 1/4c oil, and a drizzle of water and bake in a loaf pan and it's the perfect size so that I can usually finish them, but are not scarfing brownies for days trying to finish them off. I have serious guilt issues about throwing away half a pan of brownies!

I saw these and was like, awesome! they were a little pricier, but worth a shot since I don't always have eggs laying around. I saw really good reviews.
However I ate half of one, threw the rest away and tossed entire pan.
they had a weird plasticy texture and flavor....they were thick and fudgey in texture, but ehhh...
Since i stocked up on the pillsbury last time they were onsale for like a buck, and they make 2 extra thick loaf pans.....and I prefer the texture/favor I won't buy these again.

Since they have good reviews I wouldn't discourage a try, but I wasn't impressed AT ALL...

D

No comments:

Post a Comment