Wednesday, December 19, 2012


I don't usually eat lunch of breakfast, but sometimes the combo of free work coffee...my morning dew, excedrine and aleve for migraine, and ADD meds make a bit jumpy.
Ok, would make MOST people jumpy....
So working from home this wasn't a biggie, but now I work in an office. I brought in several boxes of TJs snacks. I have some cereal bars, some granola, and I just found these the other day and I literally just had one.

OH MY GAWD.

I was wary about the oat thing, since most food items that claim a healthy aspect plus unhealthy one always seem disappointing. I'd rather eat healthfood OR junkfood. the combo always turns odd IMHO.
This one sooooo doesn't. I enjoyed the texture of soft oats in the brownie. It was moist and fudgey and had a nice rich flavor. Boardering on dark chocolate, which I don't normally like. I prefer the semi sweet that is on the low end of the sweet. This is about perfect. It looks like with the frosting swirl it might be too rich or sweet, but it really isn't.

I'm not sure if my kids would like this since they take after me and would rather get a bowl of pickles than a cookie, and its more bittersweet than SWEET like most kid snack items.
I used to LOOOVE fudge rounds as a kid and now they just taste like shortning and make my teeth burn from the high sugar content.
This is like a more grownup version of my fudge rounds as a kid.

Next time I go, i'm buying more. ALL FOR ME!! *insert evil laugh*

A

No comments:

Post a Comment