Monday, December 10, 2012

Chocolate Peanutbutter cups - Mini


I'm actually not a HUGE chocolate freak. I tend to gravitate more towards salty snacks, however like every human on the planet....sometimes you just need some chocolate. I used to like reeses, much like I used to like snickers. A LOT. now I find myself snagging one from the kid's halloween haul and going "WTF? why did I use to like these?" and then just feeling poorly about myself later for consuming enough fat, calories, and sodium for a weeks worth of food.

Enter Trader Joe's!

These are really tasty and kind of pop in your mouth in a burst of peanutbutter and chocolate. The best thing I think about these is that 27 is considered a "serving" and unlike most treats where I eat an entire package or large brownie or whatever because I don't want it going bad or wasting it (oh mom, so many food issues!) you can eat just a few.
I've been keeping these hanging out near my couch parking spot and after the kids goto bed having 5-6 or 10 of them and I no longer feel like snacking.

Plus it's been a few months now and my container is still like 2/3rds full. I may try the slightly larger but still small version of these next, or making cookies with them.

My coworkers hate me already. Muhahahha!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment